Science Projects & Experiments
Easy home and school science projects for kids.
You get science articles, and ideas & instructions for great experiments you can do just using things found around the house.
Science Projects including:
- What is static electricity? - Electrical charge - Eliminate static shocks
- Autumn leaves - Why do leaves change color in the fall? - Separate leaf colors with chromatography
- Why is the sky blue? -Why is the sunset red?
MIT used parts of this article in their online classes!
Autumn is here and school is back in session. It's a great time of year to rediscover science.
Learn why leaves change color.
Science Articles include:
- Definition of Science - What is "science" and how does it work?
- The scientific method - What is it and why is it important?
- Winning your science fair - a Step-by-Step guide
- and more...