Science Projects & Experiments
Easy home and school science projects for kids. Great for distance learning and homeschooling.
You get science articles, and ideas & instructions for great experiments you can do just using things found around the house.
Science Projects including:
- What is static electricity? - Electrical charge - Eliminate static shocks
- Autumn leaves - Why do leaves change color in the fall? - Separate leaf colors with chromatography
Spring is almost here. Now is a great time of year to get outside and rediscover science.
Learn why is the sky blue? Why is the sunset red?
Science Articles include:
- Definition of Science - What is "science" and how does it work?
- The scientific method - What is it and why is it important?
- Winning your science fair - a Step-by-Step guide
- and more...
This site contains affiliate links to carefully chosen, high quality products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.