Science Projects & Articles
Easy home & school science projects for kids. Plus, science articles and ideas, topics & instructions for great experiments.
The Science Store
Find fun and educational toys and gifts for kids, teens and adults at The Science Store.
Easy Projects & Experiments
Get simple home and school science project ideas & experiments that you can do using stuff you already have at home.
- Autumn leaves - Why do leaves change color in the fall? - Separate the colors in a leaf
- What is static electricity? - Light a bulb with static - Bending water and swinging cereal
- Why is the sky blue? - Sky in a jar - Splitting light - See the spectrum - Make a rainbow
- How do animals spend the winter? - Where do animals and birds go? - How do insects survive?
- Backyard Science - Easy science projects for summer fun
Free kids science articles:
- Definition of Science - What is "science" and how does it work?
- Why is the sky blue?
- Why do Fall leaves change color?
- What is static electricity and why do you get static shocks in winter?
- How do animals spend winter?
More science topics: